Win tickets to the final of the Praga Cup 2022
To mark the final of the inaugural Praga Cup UK one-make race series, Praga is giving away two weekend tickets to watch the last Round of the 2022 championship live at Donington Park on 22nd & 23rd October.
After nine races of dramatic and competitive Praga-on-Praga action at the UK’s most popular circuits, the final two races will determine which team will win the grand prize, and which drivers will top the drivers’ championships standings.
With a prize pot worth over £200,000 to be won, the Praga Cup final will be one of the most exciting and closely fought race weekends on the UK racing calendar this year.
For the chance to win two weekend tickets visit the Praga Instagram here or Facebook channel here to enter.
The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 9th October at 11:59pm.
Ticket Giveaway: Praga Cup UK 2022 final
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is two weekend tickets to Round 6 of the Praga Cup UK 2022 provided by Praga Cars UK.
2. Each ticket permits entry to Donington Park race circuit on 22nd and 23rdOctober 2022.
3. Entrants must be a UK resident aged 18 or over, as of or before the time of entering.
4. The promoter is Praga Cars UK.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
6. Employees of Praga Cars UK and their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, are not permitted to enter.
7. Entries are only accepted from participants who LIKE the post promoting the competition, FOLLOW Praga’s Instagram or Facebook Page, and TAG a friend in the comments on the competition post found here and here.
8. Multiple entries from the same person are acceptable provided the entrant tags a different Facebook or Instagram friend within each entry.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
11. The prize can only be redeemed against the event: Praga Cup UK, Round 6, 2022.
12. The competition opens on Thursday 29th September and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 9th October. After this date no further entries will be admitted.
13. The winners will be chosen by random draw by Praga Cars UK on Monday 10th October 2022.
14. The ticket winners will be contacted via social media and must supply their postal address by midnight on Wednesday 12th October to claim their prize.
15. If the winner does not respond or supply a postal address by this time, another winner will be selected at random, who will be given 24 hours to reply and provide their postal address.
16. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they provide an accurate postal address and bring the tickets to the event.
17. Tickets will be posted by 18th October for Next Day Delivery with the Royal Mail.
18. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
19. The prize does not include or cover the costs of travel, meals or accommodation.
20. The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s consent.
21. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
22. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
23. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
24. By entering the competition you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions.
25. The promoter’s decision is final.